Welcome to Elkstones
Elkstones is an elegant, five-bedroom, Cotswold stone, thatched house sitting on the edge of Chipping Campden.
This mellow stone, oak-beamed home has spacious gardens and luxury features such as a sauna, cinema room and swimming pool. It is conveniently located just a short walk from one of Gloucestershire's most picturesque towns.
The contemporary and eclectic interior features exude decadence, with lavish furnishings, bespoke English-made furniture and individual design pieces.
Elkstones is the perfect house in which to celebrate a special occasion, or a wonderful country retreat for a well-earned family break.
As featured in:
- "Boasts a level of hi-tech design and opulent service rarely seen in the UK"
- "Elkstones, a stunning Cotswolds house outside Chipping Campden"
Susan D'Arcy - Sunday Times
- "Simon Nixon bought a place in the country, and turned it into a sophisticated weekend bolthole"
- "Elkstones is a truly magnificent property fitted out in the style of a boutique hotel complete with Drench showers, marble bathrooms, original artwork and a baby grand piano."
Frank Barrett, Travel Editor - Mail On Sunday
- "If you want a cottage to impress your pals this Summer then choose Elkstones, the ultimate millionaire’s lair."