- There are some great coastal walks (see OS maps in the house) e.g. Trevose to Padstow via Stepper Point, Bedruthan Steps to Trevose. Or straight from the house – up and round Trevose Head or over to Constantine Bay
- The Seafood Restaurant – Stein’s flagship restaurant in Padstow is a splurge you won’t regret.
- Where better to learn to cook seafood than at Rick Stein’s Padstow Seafood School.
- Cycle the Camel Trail along the Camel estuary from Padstow to Wadebridge – an easy 18 miles and mainly traffic free, and most importantly flat.
- For bike hire try Padstow Cycle Hire.